Share Market Training >> Intraday Trading Course >> Our Teachers >> Intraday Trading Free Tutorials >> Learn Intraday Trading in Bengali
In this tutorial I have tried to explain when you will do intranet trading and do it successfully. Decide when to buy, when to sell, how to look at the chart. By trading intraday, how can you earn 3000 to 3500 rupees a day or more.
When to buy a stock or share, or when to sell. How to understand Buy or Sell signal. I explained this with the help of a live example.
The direction (uptrend or downtrend) of a stock can change at any time. If the downtrend or the share price goes down, if you think that the share price will fall all day, then you are wrong. Because the direction (uptrend or downtrend) of the stock may change at any time. The uptrend may change and the downtrend may change.
The charts shown above are all 15 minute charts (charts), meaning that every 15 minutes the OHLC price of the stock shows each red or green candle.
Every 15 minutes the maximum price of the stock (HIGH = H), the lowest price (LOW = L), the starting price or OPEN = O and the last price or CLOSE = C are shown. These bars are called candlestick bars.
If you do not know about Candlestick chart but you may have a little difficulty in understanding this tutorial. Candlestick chart is part of our share training course technical analysis course This is taught.
Yesterday was 23rd July 2019. Today is July 24, 2019.
Each Green Candle indicates that the price has increased in those 15 minutes and each Red Candle indicates that the price has decreased in those 15 minutes. Each candle is worth 15 minutes.
- The prices that were there on July 23rd are in a gray rectangle for the convenience of understanding.
- Our main purpose is to find out what the maximum price was on July 23.
- Yesterday’s highest price or HIGH was Rs. 1440 (Rs. 1440).
- Yesterday, July 23, 2019, at 3:30 minutes when the stock market closed, the price of ASIAN PAINTS shares was approximately 1425 rupees / 1425 rupees.
- After the stock market opened on July 24, the price of ASIAN PAINTS shares started a little higher (OPEN VALUE = O) at 1430 rupees.
- Then the price goes up to 1440 (Rs. 1440) and since then the price of Asian Paints has been falling continuously till around 12 noon / 1 pm and the price has come down to Rs. 1400 (Rs. 1400).
I mean this downtrend since it opened with a light red arrow. What do you do now in such a situation?
Short Sale (Time to short sell)
- All you have to do is look at the price of ASIAN PAINTS in the stock market from 9:15 am to 10 am and see where the market is going.
- Then when you see that the share price of ASIAN PAINTS is falling, so you have to sell short,
- That means you sold the shares before.
- Be it 1/10 or 100 shares of Asian Paints (according to your budget),
- Then when the price goes down, you have to buy those shares again by 3:30 on the same day.
- This phenomenon is called short cell.
- Asian Paints does not mean that you have to do the stock, you can do it on any stock.
Suppose you sell 100 Asian Paints shares for 1425 rupees. Then after an hour or two, when the price goes down (let’s say the price is 1410 rupees (Rs. 1410) or 1405 rupees (1405 rupees)), then you bought the shares sold at a higher price at a lower price, say 1405 rupees (1405 rupees). Bought it, and Close your trade, end the story। You can earn 10 to 15 rupees per share or a little more.
Use Stop Loss when short selling
- Of course you will use a stop loss. If you do not know what STOP LOSS is. Reference: Intraday Trading Courses
- Then you get a sell signal, which you can see from the declining price of the chart (the price is constantly falling).
Of course, falling prices does not mean that prices will fall forever, but the price has gone up since 1pm.
As you can see in the picture, when the price reached Rs. Each green light (or GREEN CANDLE) indicates that the price is increasing… .. continuously increasing, the price increased by twenty rupees in 15 minutes,… .. then it started increasing more and more.
Today, the price of Asian Paints from where it started or OPEN exceeded 1430 rupees and yesterday’s HIGH value exceeded 1440 rupees.
Then this is your green signal That you will buy shares here, because the share price will go up further.
You buy the shares that crossed the HIGH value yesterday.
Now look, the price has gone up. Increased 6. 1441/1441 Rs. When the price goes up to 1473 (1483 Rs). But you don’t know where the maximum will go, so when you saw that you got a good profit or profit amount, you sold the shares you bought for 1480/1465 (1470 – 1475 rupees).
- If you buy at Rs. 1445 (Rs. 1445) and sell it at Rs.
- If you buy 100 shares, you will earn Rs. 3000 (Rs. 3000) in one day.
- If you buy 1000 shares, you will get Rs. 30,000 (Rs. 30,000) in one day.
- If you buy 10 shares then you get 300 rupees (300 rupees) profit.
I showed you how you can earn Rs 3,000 to Rs 3,500 a day or more by doing intraday trading on Asian Paints stock.
How much you earn depends on how much you budget.